Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall Training

Saturday morning was the first time I hooked up my dogs for Fall training.
Kristin and I headed out together so my dogs could learn the trail.

Hooking up our teams, getting ready to take off.
Photo courtesy of Kristin Bacon
My dogs played "follow the leader".
Since I bought my dogs and this was the first time they have ever run for me, I thought it best to let them chase a team as they learn to listen to my commands and trust me.


Excited only partially describes how I felt that morning.
I kept thinking "These are MY dogs!"
I literally was giggling at points during our run out of sheer joy.
They were awesome, I couldn't be happier with my team :)


I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with these wonderful dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment